From the Freedcamp blog:
Featured highlights of Freedcamp include:
- Individual and group task assignment, allowing team members to assign tasks based on priority and due date. (To-do’s)
- Forum like discussion groups, providing threaded entries.
- Ability to set deadlines and keep your projects on track. (Milestones)
- Invoice creation and live time tracking.
- Application wide file sharing online storage management.
Freedcamp offers features that are very unique which include:
- The ability to house an unlimited number of projects and users.
- Innovative task management via Freedcamp To-do’s.
- Migration tools, making it easy to import information from existing project management solutions.*
- A completely free solution, for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
- Meebo chat bar offering Gtalk, Live Messenger, AIM, and more. Never have a separate IM client again!
And here is a video demonstrating some of these features:
Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
These kind of tools are great for collaborating with clients and colleagues when you are working on a site. They help you to easily keep track of people's progress with specific tasks while also providing a useful platform for creative discussions. If you haven't tried using one before then there really is no better place to start.